Selasa, 25 Juli 2017

Slow Cooker Republic of Chile Colorado Smothered Burritos

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
I cause got had quite the busy week.  I am starting to realize that my life volition ever last busy too I should merely encompass it!  So I dear when I tin throw something into the crockpot earlier I cause got my man child to school.  It literally took me ii minutes.  I couldn't believe how incredibly slow this was.  But the lawsuit was fantastic!!  It tasted similar my favorite dish that I gild from a Mexican eating theatre that nosotros love.  It had such an amazing favor too the beef was perfectly tender too merely melted inwards my mouth.  And it was smothered inwards sauce too cheesy goodness.  I cause got had this on my listing of things to brand for a long fourth dimension now.  It became an instant household unit of measurement favorite too I can't facial expression to arrive again!

Rating: five stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review:  I had read to a greater extent than or less reviews that at that topographic point wasn't plenty flavour inwards the sauce.  They suggested to reserve one-half of the enchilada sauce for the end. I added an extra bouillon cube to the crockpot too everything turned out fantastic.  The flavour was awesome , but if you lot would similar to reserve one-half of the sauce you lot tin if you lot would similar too pour on burritos at the end!  This actually is excellent!  It volition last made in i lawsuit again too in i lawsuit again at our house!

Ingredients:

  • 2 pounds stew meat or other beef cubed
  • 1 large (19 oz) tin mild reddish enchilada sauce
  • 2 beef bouillon cubes (I used 3)
  • 1 tin refried beans (optional)
  • 5-7 burrito sized tortillas
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1.  Put the stew meat into the crockpot.  Put beef bouillon cubes on top too pour the enchilada sauce over the meat too cubes.  Cook on depression 6-8 hours or high 3-4.  Cook until meat is rattling tender.
2.  Assemble burritos yesteryear spooning refried beans too spreading them on the tortilla.  With a slotted spoon , position close 1/2 loving cup of the meat mixture on top.  Roll upward similar a burrito too house seam downward inwards a 9x13 pan.
3.  Pour remaining sauce from the crockpot on the top too sprinkle heavily amongst cheese.
4.  Broil inwards the oven until cheese is melted too bubbly for close five minutes.  Enjoy!
Recipe Adapted from Food Pusher

Stay upward to engagement amongst !
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google +