Selasa, 29 Agustus 2017

Baked Parmesan Chicken

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
I bring been seeing this recipe everywhere on Pinterest.  So I idea it was fourth dimension to laissez passer on it a try.  Mind.blown.  Oh my amazingly delicious chicken!  Let's but tell my abnormally picky eater ate the whole thing!  You know what that means?  5 stars!  This was slow to mix all of the ingredients together in addition to it came out perfectly!  Tons of delicious flavor inwards this chicken in addition to the parmasan cheese makes it amazing!  I already invited my identify unit of measurement over for dinner but in addition to thus they could bring this heed blowing experience!  Loved it.



Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review: Honestly thinking near how delicious this chicken was makes me desire more!  I ever function nervous baking chicken in addition to desire them to live on cooked throughout.  I ever cutting my chicken inwards one-half to brand tenders.  Since I bring a identify unit of measurement of iv I cooked this inwards a 9x9 in addition to used iii chicken breasts cutting inwards half.  I equally good seat a sparse layer of the sauce on the bottom in addition to thus that the chicken would live on perfectly moist! 

Ingredients:
6 chicken breasts
1 loving cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used 1/2 of each in addition to it was delish!)
1/2 loving cup parmesan cheese , in addition to reserve to a greater extent than for top
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

1.  Preheat the oven to 375 degrees in addition to spray a 9x13 pan amongst cooking spray.  Lay the chicken within the pan.
2. Mix together all ingredients.  Spread the mixture evenly over each slice in addition to thus that the chicken won't dry out out spell baking.
3. Sprinkle the conduct identify amongst fresh parmesan on the conduct identify of the chicken.
4.  Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.  Enjoy!
Recipe from My Kitchen Escapades