Sabtu, 26 Agustus 2017

Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
I honey an like shooting fish in a barrel recipe for a busy day!  You dump the chicken inwards , a few cans of veggies in addition to function past times it amongst my favorite.... cream cheese!  Let the ho-hum cooker produce its thang in addition to accept a delicious in addition to warm repast laid for the family.  I got this recipe downward to 189.16 calories per cup!  And yeah I had to add together the .16 for those that instruct technical close the calories.  I was seriously shocked.  I did my calculations similar 5 times to brand certain they were correct!  And in addition to thus it fills you lot upward too!  I could hardly complete the cup!  It was thus delicious in addition to I loved the perfect blend of spices that made this chili absolutely delish!

Rating: 3 stars  Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Review:  I loved non having to sacrifice on sense of savor in addition to flavor to accept such a depression calorie soup.  This was thus amazing amongst all of the spices in addition to cream cheese inwards it.  I volition move making this again!

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts , tin role fresh or frozen
1 can Rotel Tomatoes
1 can corn kernels , produce non drain
1 tin black beans , rinsed in addition to drained
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1 Tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 8 oz bundle fat free cream cheese

1.  Spray Slow cooker amongst cooking spray in addition to lay chicken breasts inwards the bottom.
2. Dump the tin of undrained corn , drained in addition to rinsed dark beans , in addition to rotel on function past times of the chicken.
3. Put ranch seasoning packet , chili pulverization , onion pulverization in addition to cumin on top.
4.  Stir to combine in addition to function past times amongst block of cream cheese.
5.  Cook on depression for 4-6.  Stir if you lot tin afterwards close 2-3 hours.
Recipe from Rita's Recipes


You mightiness also enjoy: