Minggu, 06 Agustus 2017

Copycat KFC Coleslaw {Guest Post}

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
I am thus excited to convey Mandy over hither today!  We convey locomote friends through the blogging basis together with I ever dear all of the fabulous nutrient that she posts on her site!  She only had an adorable novel babe boy.  Mandy is only the cutest matter ever , fifty-fifty when she is ix months preggo!  I am thus glad she is sharing this yummy copycat recipe together with I am excited to locomote far every bit a side to our adjacent meal!

Hello! I am Mandy from Pannukkau or Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu? Yum.
A picayune nigh me...


I dear all things food. Food Network , cooking magazines , cookbooks (I dear them only similar I dear novels) , together with of course of report eating! I besides dear Copycat recipes. It's keen to last able to recreate my favorite dishes from restaurants at habitation to relieve money. 
Today I am sharing KFC's Coleslaw. It actually tastes only similar the existent thing. My married adult man loves their coleslaw together with forthwith I mean value he loves me a picayune chip to a greater extent than for existence able to locomote far for him anytime he wants.




Ingredients
8 c. cabbage , finely chopped
1/4 c. carrot , shredded
(or only purpose 2 bags of the bagged coleslaw)
Dressing:
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/4 c. buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp. white vinegar
2 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/3 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. basis dark pepper
1/4 c. milk

How You Do It
Combine the cabbage together with carrots inwards a large bowl. Or opened upward the bags together with dump them inwards a large bowl. Combine the dressing ingredients together with whisk good inwards a pocket-size bowl or purpose a jounce to milk shiver them up. Pour over the cabbage mixture together with refrigerate till chilled. Or you lot could brand the dressing get-go together with allow sit down inwards the refrigerator till chilled together with then pour over the cabbage mix together with serve.

I promise you lot relish this recipe! Please come upward watch me on Facebook , Pinterest or Instagram.