Senin, 07 Agustus 2017

Funfetti Cheesecake Bars {Guest Post}

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
Today is awesome!  Do you lot desire to know why??  It is my birthday!  And I intend that it is going to live on a proficient ane because I should live on on a flying correct close straightaway to Miami.  I am going on a cruise amongst my hubby!  Isn't that a swell agency to celebrate a birthday?  I am in addition to hence excited to convey my start invitee poster piece I am gone.  I was able to run across Kristy at a recent weblog conference that I attended.  She is in addition to hence cute in addition to fun in addition to I am in addition to hence excited to convey her at !  I dear that she is sharing Funfetti Cheesecake Bars.  Two of my favorite things inward one!  How did she know??  So many memories came dorsum to me when I saw these.  I would inquire for a funfetti cake every twelvemonth for my birthday when I was growing up.  I can't await to travail these when I instruct home!  

Hey Recipe Critic readers! I'm Kristy in addition to I weblog over at Sweet Treats & More , where I part a lot of indulgent treats balanced amongst salubrious meals , because I believe nosotros tin convey the best of both worlds.  I'd dear for to come upward nation hi! I'm slightly jealous Alyssa is off basking inward the Sun piece I freeze hither inward the wintertime snowfall , exactly I'm happy to live on invitee posting piece she's gone. Because today's her birthday!! So nosotros are going to celebrate properly in addition to produce about indulging!


I idea these Funfetti Cheesecake Bars would live on perfect to celebrate her birthday with.  Because everyone loves Funfetti cake in addition to everyone loves cheesecake , right? I certain promise the birthday daughter does. 


You purpose a Funfetti cake mix to brand the crust , in addition to purpose Funfetti Frosting mixed amongst cream cheese in addition to eggs to brand the cheesecake layer.  Yeah , an entire tin of frosting!  I told ya nosotros were indulging.  But they are in addition to hence tardily to brand in addition to a definite crowd pleaser. 
Happy Birthday to our favorite Recipe Critic!! 



Funfetti Cheesecake Bars

Ingredients:
  • Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Cake Mix (or Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix)
  • 1 container Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting (or Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting)
  • 2 (8 oz) sticks of cream cheese , soft
  • 1 stick butter , soft
  • 3 eggs
Preheat oven to 350.

Beat the cake mix , butter in addition to 1 egg together until it forms a crumbly dough in addition to press into greased 9x13 inch pan.

In about other bowl , musical rhythm out cream cheese , frosting , in addition to two eggs together until creamy.  Pour cream cheese mixture over the cake batter crust.

Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until the edges start to describe away from the pan.

Cut into squares , overstep amongst a dollop of whipped cream in addition to serve!
Recipe slightly adapted from Megan's Munchies at Frugal Living in addition to having fun

Stay connected amongst Sweet Treats in addition to More!