Sabtu, 12 Agustus 2017

Skinny Muddy Buddies

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
I wanted to detect a healthier snack alongside lower calories.  My obsession alongside dingy buddies is no undercover , (here , here , here , here , or here) so I was in addition to then excited to detect this recipe alongside one-half of the calories.  I all the same involve my dingy buddy railroad train piece I am watching what I swallow in addition to I was able to convey an entire serving for 100 calories!!   Regular dingy buddies convey 365 calories inward a cup!  Yikes!  These are a neat snack to curb your chocolate craving in addition to the ingredients are in addition to then much ameliorate for you!   I almost intend these are ameliorate than the regular ones.  These are my novel favorite snack!


Rating: 5 stars  Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I loved that these were made alongside healthier ingredients in addition to all the same tasted awesome.  I did convey to lodge the saccharide costless almond bark off of amazon because I couldn't detect it inward the store.  If you lot can't detect it you lot tin ever purchase regular chocolate almond bark.  You volition all the same live on reducing the calories significantly alongside the other ingredients.  Don't stress.  I absolutely honey this addicting snack in addition to volition live on making it in i lawsuit again in addition to again!


Ingredients:
2 cups Fiber One Honey Squares
2 Tbsp I can't believe its non butter
2 Tbsp Creamy All Natural Peanut Butter
1 Package Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
2 Squares Sugar Free Chocolate Almond Bark
2 Tbsp Powdered saccharide (optional)

1. Melt the butter , Natural Creamy Peanut Butter , in addition to Chocolate Almond Bark inward saucepan on depression oestrus beingness careful non to overcook.

2. After melted , pour mixture over the Fiber One Honey Squares
3. Let the mixture cool for nearly xx minutes.
4. After the mixture has hardened pour it into a large ziplock pocketbook , in addition to add together the box of pudding mix in addition to milkshake gently.  (This is where I add together the extra ii Tbsp of powdered saccharide to the bag)
Recipe from: Watch Me Do

Makes iv servings


Stay upward to appointment alongside !